Sunday, July 20, 2014

Duvet cover and Euros


My sweet friend Elizabeth is doing lots of updating and redecorating in her home.  She has GREAT taste and is working on getting her boys' rooms finished.  She just had hardwoods put in and gutted the bathroom.  Is it wrong to say that I'm jealous of that bathroom?  Lots of marble and gorgeous accents.  Anyway, she had me sew panels for her son Wilks and then we decided to do a duvet cover and Euro pillows in the same fabric to tie it all together.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE using the same fabric from window treatments as accents on the bed.  I don't have a picture of the panels hung yet, but I will take some when I get a chance.  Here is the duvet and euros propped up on my couch.  She picked out the most beautiful neutral checked fabric.  It is very heavy and rich looking.  Almost feels like burlap mixed with linen if that is a thing.  I can't wait to see it installed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment