Friday, June 20, 2014

New pillows



I did a small flat flange on these beautiful linen pillows.  My client wanted the medallion to be front and center so I lined up the fabric on both sides to show center.  I think one is sideways in the picture.  When it's midnight and I've just finished a project and try to take pictures, my brain isn't working at full speed.  I love how these turned out.

These pillows were for the same client, however she wanted them for her daughters new home.  She's a newlywed and just starting to decorate her first home.  What a fantastic mama to help pick out this beautiful fabric and help decorate!  I remember decorating my first home and the joy it brought me.  Brings back lots of memories.  I wish I had known how to sew 11 years ago!


My friend Katybell is a fabulous designer and she always has good projects for me.  These 3 Euros and bolster pillow are for a teen boy's room.  I don't know if he appreciates fine decor, but I sure do!  The bolster is this great masculine houndstooth and the grey fabric is perfect for a manly room.  
I did these 2 navy velvet leopard pillows for a sweet lady I met off of Brentwood, Buy, Sell, Trade.  I've met the nicest people through that site.  I also reupholstered the cane chair for her and did another pillow.  The navy bordered one with the awesome navy and white geometric print.


No comments:

Post a Comment