Friday, June 20, 2014

Reupholstered Chairs

Adorable chevron chairs.  This is the after shot.  I absolute love this fabric and love these chairs!  These are for a lucky little lady who has the cutest room.  Her mom found these old, yellow floral chairs and had a hard time seeing them for the beauty they could be.  Her designer talked her into buying them and I'm so glad she did!  When I started removing fabric and staples I found 4 layers of fabric!! This is the 5th time they've been reupholstered so I would say they've held up well and have a lot of life left in them.  I also sanded the legs and restrained them a darker walnut color.  These were a labor of love because I would've been thrilled to have these as a little girl.  





Before!!
BEFORE

 Cane Chair BEFORE


 Cane Chair AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment